Anurag Jain's Blog
Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A lil' bit of Planespotting in my life..

Planespotting has been a hobby of mine for quite sometime. What is planespotting? Well, here you go. Its kinda like Trainspotting (informative link #2), but nothing like the movie Trainspotting (which is by-the-way, a brilliant dope movie, and whose title's link to the hobby of train spotting is quite pseudo-culturally brilliant.)

Anyhoo, during my recent Mumbai trip, I spotted following birds:

While going from Bangalore to Mumbai:

Air Deccan: VT-ADY (the one in which I flew in)
IA(Indian Airlines): VT-ESG, VT-ESH, VT-EHH
S2(Air Sahara): VT-SIK
9W (Jet Airways): VT-JCH, VT-JCG, VT-JNC

While going from Mumbai to Bangalore
Air Deccan: VT-ADW (the one in which I flew in)
9W (Jet Airways): VT-JAS (taxiing), VT-JNC, VT-JNJ
S2(Air Sahara):VT-SIU
Alliance Air: VT-EIG
IT(Kingfisher Airlines): VT-KFA

Earlier, during my visit to the aircraft manufacturing facility, I could spot following tails:
VT-TLA, VT-TAH, N-6524V

2 comments                                                                                              

Comments:
Our customer service is available 24*7 proffering best services regarding cheap flights to different destinations. Cheapest air tickets from Mumbai to Bangalore
 
Nice advised and detail information you provide.
Thank you
 
Post a Comment


Home