Anurag Jain's Blog
Friday, March 04, 2005

Electric Scooters!

Mail from a visitor. This is regarding my post Ode to Scooter. This reminds me that a Prof in our campus seems to have one of those electrical scooter thingies. The best part is zero sound!

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:16 PM
To: Auragjain
Subject: Blog, Scooters

Hi Anurag...

I saw your blog and figured you (and perhaps your readers) might appreciate a link to information on a zero-emissions electric scooter capable of going up to 70 miles on a single charge (34¢ of juice, based on national average electricity prices) and cruising at up to 62mph. All this without noise or emissions. The website is www.vectrixusa.com.



-M
PS: I am not a Vectrix employee, I just want to see more products like this brought to market.

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home