|Anurag Jain's Blog|
Monday, September 08, 2008
BrewHaHa Open Quizzing League - a quiz every alternate Saturday...
"*Brewhaha Brainiacs Quest* *– The Search for the Intra-Terrestrial Intelligence. *
Presenting Bengaluru's first open quizzing league championship at your favorite community centre, BrewHaHa in Koramangala.
The quiz is conceptualized and executed by Team Nexus – Vivek Karthikeyan and Venkatesh S (Venky)
The league kicks off with a *General Quiz on Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM*. There is a quiz planned every alternate Saturday starting from September 6, so do mark out your calendars.
The rules are pretty simple and as given below:
· There will be 8 quizzes starting from September 6 on every alternate Saturday. 4 General Quizzes and 4 Thematic Quizzes.
· The timings remain the same for every quiz 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
· The quiz is Open and you must take part as teams of 2 – no affiliations required between team members
· The quiz will be fully written, and have approx 50 questions (no separate prelims and finals)
· The top 8 teams will be awarded points basis their position in that quiz, and all other teams will get points for participation
· The points that each team scores will be split equally between the two people in the team
· You will continue to carry forward your individual points, even if you change team members
· The top 4 individual performers at the end of the league will get grand prizes
M There is a fee of Rs 300/- per team, per quiz.
Rs 100/-out of this is Entry Fees for the quiz, and the balance Rs 200/- is encashable against Food & Beverages off the menu - BrewHaHa has put together a special international brunch menu for the occasion.
The winning team each Saturday will get their cover charge of Rs 200/-refunded.
So, do come by and take part in this unique quizzing festival and give your grey cells a good weekend workout!
For more information on BrewHaHa, please visit www.brewhaha.in
------------ --------- ---------
Venky " 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment