|Anurag Jain's Blog|
Friday, August 22, 2008
Sep 18-21: PMP (Project Management Professional) Workshop
"ARE YOU WORKING ON A PROJECT?
GIVE VALUE ADDITION TO YOUR JOB PROFILE...and Manage Projects Effectively!!
PMAC, Global R.E.P. PMI USA launches
Four Days/35 contact hours Workshop on
effective Project Management-Aligned to Latest PMI Standards
In Conformance with Global Best Practices
Dates :18th,19th,20th,21st September,2008
Venue :Atria Hotel, Bangalore
Timings : 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
1) Imparts knowledge of "PM Best Practices".
2) Prepares participants for PMPCertification Exam, PMI USA. PMP is a Certification commanding high repute world-wide.
3) Awards PMI Authorized 35 contact hours PM Education Certificate. PMAC Consulting (P) Ltd. is Global R.E.P. PMI USA. We are preferred training partners for PMI Certification course for many Fortune 500 companies. To know more about us, please visit us website www.pmaci.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
1) Professionals interested in pursuing the Project Management Professional [PMP]
Certification Examination conducted by the PMI
2) Professionals desiring to acquire knowledge and skills based on PM Best Practices
Aligned to Latest PMI Standards, the course covers Project Management Fundamentals, 9 Project Management Knowledge Areas and 5 PM Process Groups.
Rs 15,000/- per participant (plus 12.36% service tax)
Discount: 10% for a group of two, 15% for a group of three, 20% for a group of four and above.
The charges include training de livered by the accomplished instructor, course materials, 35 PDUs certificate and lunch, tea-snacks for all 4 days.
Please send participation requisition mail with your full name, address and contact numbers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: Smriti Agarwal: Program Manager
PMAC Consulting Private Limited
Global REP PMI USA
Head Office : C-69, Industrial Area, Sector 63, Noida, India-201301
Ph: 0120- 4272161/ 62/ 63 Fax: 0120-4272164 " 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment