|Anurag Jain's Blog|
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
ICFAI's Distance education for working professionals
ICFAI is one of the Leading B-school in India. ICFAI ranked top 5 B-School in India (Outlook Survey 2007). ICFAI University is recognized by UGC Act 1956. (UGC-University Grants Commission).
ICFAI is committed to provide contemporary programs for working professionals and students in order to prepare them for making meaningful contribution in an increasingly complex global society.
List of programs offered in a flexible mode:
Eligibility: Degree with 45% for all programs
Executive MBA (18 Months)
Eligibility: Graduates& nbsp;with 6+ yrs of work experience
MBA: (2 Year Program)
(10 specializations: Marketing, Finance, HRM, Operation, IT & Systems, International Business, Banking, Insurance and Investments, General Management)
MBA-CFA (Dual Degree) - 27 months duration
Eligibility: Degree with 55%
MCA: (3years) with 13 electives and weekend lab classes.
18 months Courses:
1. MFA ( CFA) (Master of Financial Analyst)
With CFA Designation from Council of Chartered Financial Analyst
2. CPA: (Certified Public Accountant)
3. C-RIM: (Certified Risk & Insurance Man ager)
4. CBM: ( Certified Bank Manager)
PG Diploma Programs (1 Year Program)
Eligibility: Degree with 45%
List of PG-Diploma programs:
1. Accounting: (Accounting: Forensic Accounting, Accounting Standards and US GAAP, Information Systems Audit).
2. Finance: (Business Finance, Strategic Finance and Control, Financial Engineering, Investment and Tax Planning).
3. Banking & Insurance: (Banking, Treasury and Forex Management, Investment Banking, Insurance).
4. Law: (Cyber Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Intellectual Property Rights, International Business Law, Environmental L aw, Securities Law).
5. General Management: (Project Management, Global Strategic Management, Export and Import Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Management of E-Business).
6. Marketing Management: (Marketing Management, Retail Management, Customer Relationship Management , Marketing Communications, Marketing Financial Products, Industrial Marketing, Brand Management).
7. HR Management: (Human Resource Management, Training and Development, Leadership and Change Management, Performance Management).
8. Operations Management: (Supply Chain Management, Quality Management).
Masters Degree Programs (2 Year&nbs p;Program)
Master of Retail Management, Master of Telecom Management, Master of Aviation Management, Master of Financial Services Management, Master of Infrastructure Management, Master of Hospital Administration, Master of Media Business Management, Master of Agri-Business Management, Master of Hotel Management, Master of Logistics Management, Master of Automotive Business Management, Master of Pharma Business Management
PG Certificate Programs (6 Months Program)
Accounting & Auditing, Finance, Valuation, Investment Management , Banking, insurance, Law & Taxation, General Mana gement, Sales & Marketing, International Business, OB &HR
UG and PG Programs
Post Graduate programs: MA, MSc, MLSc, LLM,M.Com, MJ
Under graduate: BBA, BCA, BCOM, BA, B.Sc, BS(Mktg, A/c, Finance, Insurance), BJ, BGL, BLSc,
Do revert back to this mail along with your
Contact details so that we can send you the prospectus (free of cost) for the best suitable course.
Thanks and regards,
Ms. Nanda V
Krishna Grand, #17, 3rd Floor, Above Syndicate B ank, Marathahalli, Blr-500037
email@example.com, www.iutripura.edu.in " 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment