Anurag Jain's Blog
Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jun 8: Play Alert - WeMove's Johny and Urvashi at Alliance Franchaise 
"Hi friends,
Yes I am back with my mailers, please make your time to come and witness WEMOVE's play

We are re creating MAHASWETHA DEVI.
Some on asked me, do you really work in office, well WEMOVE
has an answer fro them
"PROFESSION OR PASSION?, WELL WE CARRY BOTH"

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy……………………
I'll be your love, I'll be your hope, be everything that you need…………….
Ah! Are these lines of vow, adore and hope being same for Johnny?
Who is not familiar with the ardent love story of Laila & Majnu….Heer & Ranjha….Romeo and Juliet?
Its time to witness a devastating saga of Love, Pain and Friendship……
WEMOVE PRESENTS
From the makers of "Me…My Love….and…..
Padma Vibhushan Awardee
MAHASHWETHA DEVI'S
"JOHNY AND URVASHI" *
"When Life Meets DESTINY"

Venue: ALLIANCE FRANCAISE DATE: 8th JUNE @ 7:30 P.M

Directed By: Dr. Sanjay Sharma

Music By: Provoke-BMC

Production Co-ordination: VIBGYOR Entertainment

Tickets Available at: Cross Word (Residency Road), ALLIANCE FRANCAISE, Gangaram's book house (M.G Road), for TELE Booking call 9886062324 or 9480183313 "

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home