|Anurag Jain's Blog|
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Jun 28: Panel Discussion on "The Essence of Creating a B2B Brand"
"We would like to invite you to attend a Panel Discussion being organised by Businessgyan and TASMAC on
"The Essence of Creating a B2B Brand"
A Brand no doubt significantly enhances the profitability of a company, however what is the process of making it happen specially in the Business To Business Space?
Businessgyan and TASMAC are happy to bring to you experts who can share their knowledge and experience on how to make this happen.
Some of the Topics Likely to be Covered:-
- "Brand" what does it mean? Is familiarity with a name the same as the brand?
- How is B2B branding different from B2C branding? can the same ideas not be used?
- Media selection and tools for B2B branding
- Using the new age media for B2B Branding
- Creating the right service experience?
- How does one create a brand specially in services which are variable and depend high on people?
- Can brands actually be created or do they just happen over a period of time?
On: 28th June 2007
At: The Chancery (Lavelle Road)
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Note: Entry Fee Rs.300/-
Limited seats only.
The Panel Members for the evening are:-
Vice President, D-Link
Manager India Operations, 3M
Raghu B Viswanath
Managing Director, Vertebrand
Strategy Planning, OpusCDM
Kindly confirm your participation. So we can reserve your seat.
Reply to this mail or register online or call us,
Manjula # 22996655, 22996650
Businessgyan proudly associates with TASMAC - a premier business school offering MBA full/part time programmes validated by the University of Wales, U.K. (email@example.com)
Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on, when. 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment