Anurag Jain's Blog
Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hello World (Redux)! 

Been away from blogging for a long time. Was busy getting married and life after it! Hey you, did I hear you whisper "marriage blues"? Wipe that grin on your face or I'd do it for you. (pssst: Okay, shut up for now but we can talk about it later :-)

Jokes apart, Thank you all for the wonderful wishes on my marriage. I am a much married man now, Yes Sir! But being away from blogging was not just because of getting married, but because lots been happening in life! Work has got real hectic esp. with margins under tremendous pressure and company going public (May 18th) and all.

Chronology for last few months:
# Got married on Feb 15th
# Came back to Bangalore without Gunjan on 27th Feb.
# Searched and searched for house as I had to move out of campus.
# Went back to home for Holi on 14th March.
# Came back to Bangalore with Gunjan on 16th March
# Spent last two days in campus with her.
# Shifted to the house I found in R T Nagar on 19th March.
# Convocated on 29th March. My parents, mom-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law all show up in a show of solidarity. Or maybe, it was to do with the fact that they had to be there to believe that I was graduating finally!
# My team (Revenue Management) at work shifted from airport back to corporate office at Cunningham Road (very close to Sigma mall, so anybody around Mon-Sat, do ping me!).
# Got busy with regular married life till Apr 19th.
# Got involved in a sudden family medical emergency from Apr 19th onwards. Was in Mumbai from Apr 20th to May 2nd.
# Came back to the grind in Bangalore on 3rd May.
# Leaving for Mumbai again next week (around 16th/17th May) for another 8-10 days or more.

Its good to be back on Net! You are beautiful, people!

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home