Anurag Jain's Blog
Tuesday, January 17, 2006

22nd Jan: TRAVELOGUES - a theatre production

"Yours Truly Theatre
presents
TRAVELOGUES - a theatre production
On 22nd January, 2006 at 7:00 PM | Venue: Yavanika

"I must have been 5-6 year old when i was traveling with my parents from Chennai to gujrat. The train was very crowded. Though my parents were in same boogie, their seats were in different cabin. I immediately ran to top seater from where i could have a complete view. i could see a bald man sitting right below me. My elder brother bought tea for me and he was passing it on to me, the train shook and the tea..."

This is karan shah story. Ever wondered if you could share your traveling experience? Come watch and be part of this special journey.

Venue: Yavanika (State Sports Youth Center)
Near RBI, infront of mythic library
Nrupathunga Road
Bangalore

Don't be in waiting list. Book your tickets.
Tickets are priced at Rs. 50/-, for more details contact 98452-43051 or 9845853093"

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home