Anurag Jain's Blog
Sunday, April 10, 2005

Personalized Advertising!

Check this SN Brussels Airlines advertisement out.

Notice that the check-in counter staff is checking in a passenger called Mr Jain. Also, notice 'Anurag' written on the runway. What's my name doing there in this ad?

Well, welcome to the age of personalized viral marketing. This is the latest fad amongst marketers. It's been around for some time now as this is not the first time I've got a personalized specifically-targeted ad. Check this ad out too. It was sent by a Norwegian friend to me, who's got into direct marketing business. The targeted message I had got with this mail was:

"Hi Anurag,

Would you mind checking something out for me?: Private Screening for Anurag Jain

This is a unique (and really short) animated movie that you can share with others by email like I am doing here. As you'll see, it could make you literally thousands of dollars over time. More importantly, though, you can help a lot of people have a better life. Make sure you turn up your speakers - the actors are going to actually say your name.

Thanks, Anurag and let me know if you have any questions. I am very excited about this!

Sven "

Oh, by the way, create your own advertisemt or ad for your friends here at SN Brussels airline website.

1 comments                                                                                              

Comments:
Oh thanx for providing the link it was very useful...
 
Post a Comment


Home