Anurag Jain's Blog
Saturday, February 05, 2005

Comment Spam

Earlier I was (still am) sick of spam mail. But, of late, I have been troubled by comment spam in my guestbook. I have been getting at least 5 spam comments everyday. What the spam comments do is that they sneak in a hyperlink to their site, which is usually some shady site hawking some shady wares/z. Google has already understood the magnitude of this problem and undertaken steps to handle it in their blogging system (blogspot, where you are reading this). But I am no google. For smaller guys like me, comment spam is becoming a major problem a la spam mail.

Damned spammers.

1 comments                                                                                              

Comments:
Thanks Chikka. I don't think I can make changes to script as my guestbook is 'outsourced'! : ( Thanks, anyway!
 
Post a Comment


Home