Anurag Jain's Blog
Monday, January 03, 2005

Ending of a Dream

Tonight a dream ended.

A dream that was most beautiful of all that I dreamt so far. A dream that I truly identified with. A dream that I became one with.

For the last few days I knew the dream was too beautiful and too magical to last this long, and that the dream-run was over. Still, I was clinging on to the hope that it would all just work out fine magically, and that I would remain in the surrealistic dream forever. But deep inside me, this feeling is just not willing to go away that I got so involved with my dream that I scared myself awake. And when I opened my eyes, there was nothing but confrontation with the reality, a feeling that nothing can bring back to real life what I had just dreamt. What a void such feeling can create is indescribable. Oh, what wouldn't I do, and give, to dream that dream again.

As they say, all good things must come to an end. So, here I am, giving in to the traditional wisdom, complying with the laws of life, and in the process feeling no more than a puppet in the hands of feelings..

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home