Anurag Jain's Blog
Thursday, January 13, 2005

Black Bears attacking black forest campground at dark black midnight..

..or something like that!

To cut the chase short, what I am blabbering about is this: Ever tried driving at night with dark sunglasses on? No? Try it. As soon as you can. It's fun! Essentially, it's like a videogame. A racing videogame to be precise. Things coming suddenly outta nowhere, you not knowing how fast you are going, you crashing into things, etc.. Needless to say, you risk your life and limbs in this grand adventure. Not to mention lives and limbs of others who happen to be on the road at that time.

Few things to be careful:
* Speed-breakers (I always thought of them as more of vehicle-breakers!). Before you know it, you'd be on 'em!
* Road-Dividers. Before you know it, you'd be like: "Hey man, what hit me"!
* Potholes (Bangalore Roads. Aarggghhh)
* Some vague figure dashing across the street. In all probability that's a human being. Avoid, if you can, and crash if you must!

With all this, I am sure you can manage to hear some such screams on the street: "Hey woman, get the hell off the road. Can't you see this guy's coming and obviosuly he's mad because he's wearing dark sunglasses at night and driving like crazy?"

Reminds me of this Calvin and Hobbes classic though:


I love it. Heck, I am naming it Black-Driving! Now, if you'd please get outta my way. I have appointment with some crashes, please.

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home