Anurag Jain's Blog
Saturday, September 18, 2004

My Mumbai Trip: Part 1

Recently (29th Aug - 31 Aug) went to Mumbai for Rakshabandhan (Aug 30). Jainism interpretation of this festival makes an interesting read. I had a great time, had a lot of fun with sister and family. My sister and family had shifted to Mumbai last year where they stay at Hiranandani, Powai and their flat offers full and fantabulous view of the Powai Lake.

During my stay there, the first night we went to Juhu beach and totally enjoyed in the fantastic breeze. Tried Kala Khatta chuski at a very dhinchak shop, where I discovered the song Janaabe Ali from movie Bardaasht. Also tried the world-famous Pav-Bhaji. Next day, we went for dinner at ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton. There were a lot of celebs, including Sanjay Dutt, Aftab Shivdasani, i-flex CEO, and some NDTV news anchor covering the Pakistan Food Festival. My niece shook hands with Dutt, and talked to Aftab (whom she kept calling 'hafta' later :-). Next day, went to see the new flat my sister and brother-in-law purchased. Very nice flat. On the main road, across the Powai Lake, it offers a nice view of the road and the lake :) Went to IIT Mumbai to meet some friends. In the evening went Go-Karting at Hiranandani tracks. By the time, I got the hang of it & was just gettin a-cruisin', trying to beat my nephew ahead of me, my 6 laps were over :(

1 comments                                                                                              

Comments:
visit tycoonscentralpark for flats in kalyan west.
 
Post a Comment


Home