Anurag Jain's Blog
Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Kshamavaani Divas

It is Kshamawani Divas today in Jains' Das-Lakshani parv (10-day Festival of ten virtues). Just like the Thanksgiving Day in western context is meant for thanking for good things, Kshamavani (Kshama=forgive) Divas (=day) is meant for asking one and all for Forgiveness.

So, allow me to beg of you your pardon for any wrongs, excesses, sins, that I might have done onto you. This is one day when I take all the responsibility of any sorrow, pain, or anguish caused to you by me, and atone for the same. I wouldn't want to offend anyone in my life, and least of all, you. I, therefore, hope all my past sins are forgiven and that I can start afresh....

0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home