Anurag Jain's Blog
Thursday, November 06, 2003

Revolutions of Matrix sort, tonight

IIMB has its share of Matrix followers. And we have booked almost 125 tickets for tonite's (955pm) show at Symphony. By booking 4 tickets, I am one of the top 2 bookers :) We get to watch the most awaited movie (for me) just one day after the world-wide release, not bad, is it? :)

Its been long time that I watched a movie with a big college group. Last such time I can remember of, was during my engineering days when we watched 'Hum' (*ing Amitabh) in Gurudev cinema, Kanpur. And the whistles and dances that happened on "Jumma Chumma de de" was, well, phew! I hope none of that happens tonite 'cause I am a serious Matrix fan and I want to understand the finer points in the last of series of the triology.

As Agent Smith says: "Mr. Anderson, We missed you" (you have to hear this line). So here I come Mr Anderson!
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home