|Anurag Jain's Blog|
Thursday, September 25, 2003
Some more events
1. Nihilanth - 4-5th October
IIM Indore's IIMs-IITs event.
A unique concept with its rolling nature… Website (I love their logo and site design!)
2. Confluence - Nov 21-23
IIM, Ahmedabad's B-school meet. Website
3. USF International Business Plan Competition
All Graduate Students are invited to compete for $25,000 in cash prizes... Website
4. Maria Philip Memorial Annual Inter-B.School Debate Competition
OCTOBER 4TH , 2003, 3: 00 PM, XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP, BANGALORE-560100
Topic: Will China overtake India in the IT sector?
For more details, contact:
Shreeraj Humbarwadi (Organizing Secretary)
Ph: 080 - 8528597 / 98, 8528477, 31826415
Job Joseph : 9886109535
Fax no. - 8528733
5. CLIMBERS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH INDIA
Ref #: CASI/MOM/001/03
Date: September 23, 2003
Minutes of the September 22, 2003 meeting
Purpose: To form an association of Climbers to help support the climbing community in promotion & development of rock climbing.
The following decisions are proposed to assist the climbing community: -
1. Name of the Association: CLIMBERS ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH INDIA
2. Proposed objectives of the association: -
a. To PROMOTE and DEVELOP Rock and Sport climbing
b. To PROTECT ACCESS to climbing areas in Southern India.
c. To EDUCATE climbers.
d. To SUPPORT deserving climbers with finance, equipment and medical aid.
e. CONDUCT climbing competitions.
f. PARTNER with other agencies.
g. Be an umbrella body for individual climbers and organizations involved in climbing.
3. Address of the Association:
Until the negotiation process for an office space at Kanteerava Stadium, Bangalore, is under way, the TEMPORARY address would be: -
M/s. Ozone Pvt. Ltd.,
# 4, 9th ‘A’ Cross, 12th Block
Kumara Park West,
Bangalore - 560 020
4. The Governing body consists on a President, Secretary, Treasurer and Executive Members.
5. PROACTIVE INDIVIDUALS/CLUBS/ORGANISATIONS INTERESTED IN BEING A PART OF THIS ASSOCIATION’S GOVERNING BODY MAY CONFIRM THEIR INTEREST ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2003. YOUR NAME, INTEREST, CONTACT ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL TO WOODYADVENTURES@MAILCITY.COM or Fax on 3448054.
Comments: Post a Comment