Anurag Jain's Blog
Friday, August 01, 2003

Wonder Years

Remember Wonder Years? No, not your own childhood but Kevin Arnold's! That series is one of my favourites. And recently someone shared some of the episodes on the LAN, so I got to re-live the nostalgia all over again. Right now I am listening to this number The Circle Game by John Mitchell. Fantastic number, its played out when Kevin has a tiff with his mom when she wouldn't understand that her kid is growing up. Listen to it here.

Also listen to fabulous numbers from Mulholland Drive:
Linda Scott - Why Haven't I Told You (I love this number!!) and
Connie Stevens - Sixteen reasons

If you have problem with the links, just goto http://unix2.iimb.ernet.in/~ajain/mp3/

Hope you like them. EnjoY!
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home