Anurag Jain's Blog
Saturday, July 12, 2003

Yahoo Messenger woes

For last one week or so, my yahoo messenger is really troubling me. It'd work for a while and then drop dead, leaving the ongoing conversation in the dock. And my friends on the recieving end (literally) assume that I am being rude or something. It comes back to life after half an hour or so, if at all. I was told by our system admin that its a problem at yahoo's end.

Yahoo has become so much a part of my life that I dont wanna switch to any other IM solution. Moreover, save for this small current problem, I seriously believe that yahoo is the best free email/IM service. Is anybody else having any problems with yahoo messenger? Please do lemme know.
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home