Anurag Jain's Blog
Sunday, June 01, 2003

Just Celebrated my b'day (June 1st) at my room with some friends . I had almost forgotten it ( I remembered it yesterday but not today) until in the evening today one of my friends from Delhi reminded me on phone!. I am kinda gettin' philosophical at this historic moment, but I'll spare you of that. :)

Actually, no, wait. On second thoughts, U can't get away just like that. I have to tell you what I feel: I feel, as Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes) says that I am the culmination of all the historic events so far, the end result of history, and the perfection of human DNA. The only problem though is that, even after celebrating so many b'days on this planet, I don't see any acknowledgement of the same from the world! Well, but then, a genius is never understood in his own time. So I'll just goto sleep with that happy thought while you wonder why u r reading this.
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home