Anurag Jain's Blog
Saturday, May 03, 2003

With friends surrounded , The nights of wonder....

Last night, Vivek (just graduated PGP2 and working with HP Labs) was quite in a mood and insisted on going to Guru Gardens. So Guru Gardens did we go! The heavenly liquids flowed freely, and with it, the spirits soared high and light. And, even though its not a happy song, I am always reminded of Pink Flyod's High Hopes (my favorite number actually) on such evenings:

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

The grass was greener
The light was brighter
The taste was sweeter
The nights of wonder
With friends surrounded
The dawn mist glowing
The water flowing
The endless river
Forever and ever...


Coming back by 2230 hrs, we started an impromptu party outside my room which was later joined by other guys (summer trainees from other institutes) staying here. Sachin (IIML) picked many a neat Amitabh numbers from my playlist and it was fun all the way till 0100 hrs at which time we decided to sleep. But, I did take a shower before I went for sleep!!

Just now had my lunch at Tasty Bites, J P Nagar. It used to very good but I didn't like the food so much today.
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home