Anurag Jain's Blog
Sunday, May 25, 2003

Posted 7:30 pm.
The weather is just SUPERB! Cool Breeze, amber sky (LITERALLY, awesome color!). Hence went out of room and flew Hari's Balsawood model plane with him at the OAT (Open Air Theatre) just now. It was quite fun! The way we crashed it so very often, we reckon its a good thing we didn't choose to become pilots!! As Hari's leaving campus soon to join the job, he gave the plane to me :)

Posted 4:30pm
Of my life partner and my driving skills

I met (another) prospective life partner today. The meeting at Casa Piccola (Koramangala) went all fine and stuff, but when I was coming back, at St Johns Medical College intersection, buncha bums ahead of me decided to hit the brakes dead. And with that happening, I rammed my scooter into the autorickshaw ahead and found myself kissing the road in a matter of nanoseconds. But I showed some amazing skills in getting up back (It was almost like a magician pulling a tough one and then expecting applause! ). This was number _ _ _ (counting..) in the series of minor accidents that I have had in last few years (road accidents, that is. My personal life itself is an accident, otherwise). Last accident I remember was at JP Nagar main road (near NIIT) where I had found myself lying on the road, looking into eyes of the dog which had just hit my scooter (No no, i woudn't hit a dog. The dog came and hit my scooter. Dunno why, though. I have been looking for that dog to ask that question 'cause he had kinda run away as soon as he saw the feeling of revenge in my eyes) . Such sweet memories also consist of a date gone sour once because of my pillion date's almost-off-the-bike-experience after I hit a road-bump at 70kmph (alrite, its a sweet memory till I hit the bump).

Apart from honing my driving skills, these accidents have also lent support to my arguments of why I should not marry. I mean, I woudn't want to unload the consequences of my driving skills (?) onto my partner, would I? Bold ones (Bold=Blonde; ones=gurls) who still have courage enough, and who can convince me to get married to themselves or their relatives, please get in touch with me asap.

Posted 4:00pm

Sharma's dastardly act (Took my clothes away).

Yesterday evening, as our floor's bathrooms were being whitewashed, I decided to goto H-Top bathroom to take a shower. As soon as I had soap on my face and stuff, I heard the sound of my clothes being taken away from above the bathroom door. Now there was nothing I could do but to stand there in birthday suit and shout choicest expletives to Sharma (Also known as Shameless Sharma), who by that time had run back to his room with clothes and was already broadcasting Novell Netware messages to Hari, Ksaha and others (which I came to know only later in the nite at mess table) about my poor plight!! After much threatening at 110 decibel, verbal violence, and a promise of beer, Sharma gave my clothes back and I could come out. I wanted to kill him right then and there, but since I still had only a towel on, better sense prevailed and I decided to give him hell later. But not before telling him that: "Girls r fine, u know, but I am not used to guys taking my clothes away". No more baths in any floor other than mine.
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home