Anurag Jain's Blog
Friday, April 04, 2003

Writing from Frankfurt Airport Samsung Internet e-lounge and I am coming home, baby! Its a wonderful feeling coming back home and I always love this feeling. There is no place like India! Should be in Mumbai by 0100 hrs (almost the same time as what it is here right now here, but its afternoon here i.e. 1209 hrs). Will take a Indian Airlines flight from Mumbai to Bangalore at 0615 hours, so should reach Bangalore at 0755 hrs.

God, the Internet is SLOW here, but then it is free and I shouldn´t be complaining. Also complicating the issue is this German keyboard, which for some strange reason has keys Y and Z at quite unusual positions and also some other wierd characters (µ€\ßöä, get the idea//// Damn I cant find the question mark(and hence all those ///), so i´ll leave it at that). Since a lotsa people are waiting and I have to board the flight at like 1250 hrs, I´ll just leave now. C ya, India!!!
0 comments                                                                                              

Comments: Post a Comment


Home