Anurag Jain's Blog
Monday, January 27, 2003

Could successfully re-broadcast Radiocity FM 91 (Bangalore's only FM Channel) to whole LAN today! Man, winamp rules!! All I needed was (1) Shoutcast's DNAS server (v1.9.2) and (2) Shoutcast DSP Plug-in for Winamp (v1.8.2). This is great 'cause now I can even run my own radio station on LAN!! (I am behind proxy, so no broadcasting on Net :-( ).

Just for the record, this obviously is for fun/experimentation. So, anybody who might think that their commercial interests might be compromised due to this, please dont sue me :-)

1 comments                                                                                              

Comments:
good,
but i can able to listen anything.
can we listen FM station through interenet.
advise me how to do that
 
Post a Comment


Home